Operating a business requires juggling a lot of moving parts. Let’s all admit…dealing with taxes is not one of the enjoyable parts.
Even though taxes are a required cost of doing business, the key is to only pay what you owe and not one penny more!
Tax accountants are great at preparing tax returns, but it is vital you understand the tax advantages and traps associated with your business. No one cares about your money more than you, so you must learn enough about taxes to ask the right questions and know when you need to press a little harder for the deduction. You’ll feel confident at your next tax meeting.
business owners and leaders
$149 $99 per person
Do you have tax questions like…
- Is there anything else we can do to reduce taxes?
- What can we do to stop surprises at tax time?
- How do I owe taxes when I don’t have money in the bank?
- How long should I keep my tax records?
Great news! This class is perfect for you. For less than the cost of an hour with your tax accountant, you’ll learn the answer to those questions plus much more.
Here’s what to expect during the class
- Which expenses are deductible, so you can legally slash your tax bill.
- How to pass the laugh test.
- Quick tips for maximizing your automobile expenses.
- The surprising effect taxes have on your prices, profit and cash flow.
- The #1 secret to making tax deadlines less stressful.
After you complete the course, you'll know how to...
- Distinguish between profit, taxable income and cash
- Connect the dots between your financial reports and business tax return
- Confidently discuss taxes with your tax accountant
- Deduct everything that is legally possible
- Claim more depreciation with the help of Section 179
Who is this course for?
- Business owners and leaders of service companies.
- Provides a high level, overview of business income taxes. You will not learn how to prepare a tax return.
- Covers taxes for US businesses only. It does not include tax information for other countries.
Meet the instructor
Hi, I’m Tina. I’m 88% entrepreneur + 12% accountant. I combine both worlds to create business training that is easy to understand, actionable, and based on real-world examples. Learn how to take control of the money side of your business, even if you’re not a numbers person.
Over my career, I’ve morphed from a CPA to a CFO to an HVAC service company owner to a Money Coach. I’ve discovered that everything in business starts with charging the right price and hiring the right people. One of my companies celebrated milestones like BBJ’s Best Places to Work and our customer service was compared to Chick-fil-a. The best part…the business operated profitably year-round without my daily involvement.
Frequently asked questions
When does the course start?
Start the course when you’re ready. The training materials are available online. You can move at your own pace.
I’m not a numbers person. Will this training still work for me?
Absolutely. This online training is designed for business owners and leaders that want to boost their business skills without learning accounting or complicated math.
How do I access the course materials?
You’ll receive an email with a link to the training materials. Check your spam folder. You will have access for twelve months from the date you purchased the course.
Course videos are not available for download and must be viewed through the website. Some items, such as worksheets and spreadsheets, may be available to download.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
It’s sad to even think about that. But, we don’t want you to be unhappy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact us within seven days of the purchase date and we will give you a full refund.