Collection of Personal Data
Most access is restricted only to users. When you book the Service, Panoramic will collect some personal data from you. In some instances, Panoramic may gain access to some personal data through third-parties or affiliates. Some of the information that may be collected can include, but is not limited to:
- contact information such as name, email address, address and telephone number;
- information related to your current living accommodations;
- financial information such as credit card or bank account numbers;
- additional information required to verify your identity;
- logs, contact information and other information about the communications between registered users.
- information based on your activities using the Service, such as search information, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to, from and within the website, ad data, and IP address and standard web log information; and
- supplemental information from third parties (for example, if you incur a debt to Panoramic, a credit check may be conducted by obtaining additional information about you from a credit bureau, as permitted by law); and
- any other information you may provide.
All personal data collected will be used, primarily, to provide the Services in an effective and personalized manner. Your personal information may be used to:
- Provide customer support and services as requested, including confirming emails related to the Service, reminders and transactions.
- Facilitate communication between interested parties registered on the Service.
- Customize your experience and otherwise measure and improve the Service.
- Keep you informed about targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers through various means of communication. (There is an option to opt-out of marketing communications)
- Compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
- Measure consumer interest in the products and other services offered by Panoramic.
- Help promote a safe Service and detect and prevent error, fraud and other potentially prohibited or illegal activity.
- To collect fees as otherwise described at the time of collection.
Panoramic does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. Panoramic may share analytics and non-identifying information without your explicit consent. Panoramic may share some or all of your personal information with:
- Subsidiaries and assigns of Panoramic and affiliate members. Affiliates will use this information to send you marketing communications only if you've requested their services.
- Parties to whom you grant permission for Panoramic to share.
- Service providers under contract who help with the business operations of the Service; or
- As permitted by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal process.
The Service may collect information related to marketing and branding. You agree for someone from or on behalf of Panoramic to contact you by any means provided for contact through your use of the Service.
All users have the opportunity to opt out of receiving nonessential (i.e., promotional or marketing-related) communications from Panoramic after setting up an account. To remove your contact information from Panoramic’s lists and newsletters, simply edit by following the opt out link included in each email.
Panoramic or its service providers may place cookies or web beacons on your computer when you use portions of the Service. Permanent cookies help facilitate personalized features, such as automatically logging into your personalized home page. Session cookies, which are deleted when you log out of the Site or browse to a different website, to monitor and improve the functionality and usability of our website. Cookies can be blocked by changing the settings on your browser (contact your Internet Service Provider for help), but doing so may prevent delivery of certain services.
The Service may use various web analytics services. These services may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity as well as any text you type using the Service, except text in password fields. The Service will not collect personally identifiable information that you do not voluntarily enter while using the Service. The Service does not track browsing habits across other service platforms or text input in password fields.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
Do not disclose your password to anyone. You are responsible for all actions of your username and password. Giving away your password will permit another person access to your personal data. If your password has been compromised, please change it immediately.
Panoramic will make every reasonable effort to protect your personal data. Panoramic, however, makes no warranty or promise that your personal data or private communications will not be intercepted due to unauthorized access or disclosure.
The information contained in this policy is subject to change without notice.
Panoramic Business Solutions, LLC
Updated by Panoramic Business Solutions, LLC’s General Counsel on August 21, 2019.
© Panoramic Business Solutions, LLC All rights reserved.